Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Sunday 8 May 2011

Scots Spearmen

Despite best laid plans it was still the night before the Carronade show when I finished off the last units.

Last two Scots spearmen units are published below. They did rather well in the game, holding off hordes of Irish and Viking troops on the left flank.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! A lot of well painted Scots!
    But, since I'm not english what word can you use to describe peasants ironically?
    In French, we have: bouseux, pécores, peigne-culs... Very colourful words ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking units, saw the game but never had much time to have a proper look. Glad to hear they fought well.

    ReplyDelete