Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Aussies in the Far East

Some reinforcements for the Empire forces in Malaya 1942, in the form of Aussies.

These are Warlord Chindits painted up as Australian infantry. The reluctant mule is a nice touch as are the native scouts.



I picked up some more Japanese off EBay, so that's just about the project finished. Of course there is always a 'but' there. A Lanchester armoured car would be nice and ......

No comments:

Post a Comment