Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Saturday 15 May 2010

Russian Army of 1877

Just completed the May update of the Balkan History web site.

The main new feature this month is the Russian army of 1877 with its Romanian and Bulgarian allies. The figure are in 15mm from a couple of older ranges; Awesome Enterprises and Pioneer Miniatures. Pioneer were a bit crude with poor sculpting and proportions. Awesome on the other hand are excellent figures albeit on the larger side for 15mm. I haven't seen them for some time so they may be out of production.

They are all based for Principles of War my favourite set for this period in 15mm.


Russian Line


Romanian cavalry


No comments:

Post a Comment