Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Thursday 6 June 2013

Ottoman armies

Bit of a picture fest in this month's Balkan Military History update. The feature piece is the Ottoman army from the late medieval period to the 18th Century. My collection in 28mm with figures from Old Glory, Dixon, Redoubt and Essex in the main.

A couple of tasters.

 
Redoubt Sipahis of the Porte

 
And some later Janissaries also from Redoubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment