Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Gebirgsjager in the Balkans

Just completed the July 2012 update of Balkan Military History.

The main feature article is Gebirgsjager in the Balkans. A short history of the Gebirgsjager and their involvement in the Balkans campaign of 1941.

On a related theme I received some review samples of the latest releases in the Rif Raf Miniatures range of 28mm WW2 Greek figures. I am particularly excited about the mountain gun that looks excellent. They have also released a 15mm range, just in time to do battle with the Gebirgsjager on the Metaxas Line. I suspect they will get some brush treatment first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment