Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Sunday 15 July 2012

Gebirgsjager


More Gebirgsjager off the production line. Just about there with this project, certainly enough to field a 1500pt Flames of War company.

First we have the remaining infantry platoons numbers 2 and 3.




Then we some light mortars, integral to the platoons.


Then the infantry guns. 75mm

and finally the pioner platoon



I have a few odds and sods left to base. Plus I need some AA and mountain artillery to finalise.

These are all Battlefront products. As I have said before assembly can be a bit fiddly, although that wasn't an issue here. The detail and animation are very good. One small point I don't like is the thickness of the bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment