Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Sunday 5 January 2014

Malaya 1942

Last game of the holidays before returning to work tomorrow.

First outing for my new 28mm British and Japanese forces for the Malayan campaign of 1942. These are 28mm figures - Japanese are Warlord and the Brits are Perry's. The rules are Bolt Action.

By no means a finished project, but enough for a good game. The Japanese right wing crossed the stream and captured the village as the tank and the other infantry section pinned the Brits down on the road. I do like the special Banzai rule. It doesn't give the Japanese any 'supermen' close combat factors, it just keeps them fighting until virtually wiped out.





No comments:

Post a Comment