Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Sunday 2 July 2017

Campaign Sea Lion reinforcements

Really enjoying Warlord's latest Bolt Action supplement 'Campaign Sea Lion'. My 28mm British troops are primarily for the Far East and mid-war Mediterranean, so they need some BEF reinforcements.

The first new unit is a BEF infantry platoon. Nice variety of figures in this Warlord pack, including a Bren and loader.


I haven't used snipers much in my Bolt Action games, but I liked the look of these in Ghillie suits.


Next up some more vechicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment