Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Empire of the Moghul

Just finished reading the first in a series Empire of the Moghul from a new author to me, Alex Rutherford. Whilst this is historical fiction it is based on the rise and fall of the Moghul Emperors. The first book Raiders from the North covers the rise of Babur the first Moghul Emperor. Gripping read in the style of Cornwell, Iggulden and Scarrow - couldn't put it down over New Year.
Inspiration for me to do a bit more with my 28mm Moghul army that featured in Wargames Illustrated last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment